Thursday, July 9, 2009

kiss me

i ran errands yesterday, and it was very hot and muggy in the downtown streets, so i took refuge at the coldness of emall.

while perusing the grocery market, i happened to see an ex-fb. one that i have never seen in ages, and it made me remember the first time we hooked up.

his name is mark. we had met years ago, while pic-link was one of the more popular online social networking and friendster was still in the start-up stage. we exchanged messages, sent each other our cellphone numbers, and we started to text.

we decided to meet up. he is tall, almost six feet tall. athletic.

we went to a local motel. mark was a good kisser, and he had no inhibitions about showing his passion. we kissed, our tongues played against and with each other as warm water coursed over our slippery bodies in the shower.

"what are you into?" i asked him while he held me in his arms and pressed me against his hardness.
mark paused from kissing my neck. "i'm open to anything."
"okay. rim me."
he looked at me. "rim?"
"yep."
"what's that?"
i was in a very QAF moment.

i smiled and said nothing. we soaped each other down, and i made sure he was thoroughly clean before we got out and headed to the bed. one thing i liked about mark was that he was not... typical.

he knelt on top of the bed and motioned me to come to him. and we kissed again, this time long and slow kisses.

"suck me. please." mark begged.

i obliged him. my mouth closed over his hard-on, and he gasped as i took it whole and leisurely. when i ran my tongue over his balls, he almost cried out.

"open your legs." i told him.
he spread his legs wide, panting and hard.
"no. wider." i grinned.
"what are you going to do to me?" his eyes were glazed from our kisses.
i didn't say anything. instead, i ran my tongue down his crack. he cried out, loudly.
"now you know what rimming is." i smiled. "get on your knees and down on all fours."

the rest of the night passed by too quickly.
we had a lot of fun, and we did a lot more than rim.
(grin)

i have to say that mark is still one of the more uninhibited guys i've been with. damn. in hindsight (no pun intended), i should've gotten his number at emall. except that he didn't see me at all since he was with his girlfriend. damn!

but all in all, our first hook-up was indeed, a very good friday on a week that most would consider holy.

yeah, i'm bad.

No comments: