Monday, June 23, 2008

tubthumping

"pwede mo join?"

he didn't wait for a reply.

vic got inside the shower and started soaping up.

i turned around and he smiled.

"sabonay ta na."

i agreed.

i pushed him against the wall and i started soaping up his chest, with the warm water from the overhead shower cascading down my back.

he closed his eyes and guided my hands lower, past his six-pack and between his muscled thighs.

it was at full mast, rock hard and ready to play.

and so i started to play with his favorite toy.

he came within minutes, opened his eyes, and grinned.

"ikaw na sad."

he turned me around and lathered my back.

warm water flowed down my head as i allowed him to spread my legs.

one hand slowly crept forward while the other glided across the crack.

"lami?"

i could only nod as he started stroking.

i threw back my head and he started licking the insides of my ear.

i moaned.

his finger found my secret opening and slid in.

"shit!"

and then i came.

No comments: