Monday, October 13, 2008

friday i'm in love

well, not really in love. but it was pretty much how i felt the whole day.

first, it was my last visit to the dentist for sometime. finally, my tooth is now well. yes! at last i can eat normally. well. not really. less crunchy food to avoid my tooth breaking. (lol)

then, i met up with a former crush. i'm so over him now, but was i pathetic when i was so into him. and i ended up spending two hours with him in sm, browsing for shoes for a wedding he was attending. i almost asked him if it were he who was getting married, but he beat me to it. it's for his, uh, i don't remember. sister? brother?

ay. but i ended having fun talking and laughing with him, although there was one trait that showed up that really turned me off. he was way too critical of others, specially in how they looked and what they wore. i mean, i admit i'm guilty of that sometimes, although i try to curb the temptation. what matters more to me is how you look without clothes anyway. (lol)

then i bumped into an ex-officemate, then after she left sm i met jessie, and then i met up with my beautiful lesbian girl friend, and together we bumped into an old high school friend of ours.

my head was buzzing by the time i got home.

No comments: