Sunday, July 13, 2008

bitch

9:01 am, july 13 2008.

i think i'm about to get over the whole pissed-off thing.

i hope that it's not just the sleep deprivation thing going on.

still haven't slept a wink.

my head is throbbing. my heart is beating a mile a minute. my eyes are droopy.

my hands and feet are cold. the rest of me is feverish.

i'm drinking strongly brewed coffee.

i hope it helps.

my hands are shaking, my body is vibrating, my breathing is shallow.

probably from exhaustion and caffeine.

i'm clean shaven today.

it's my small way of excorcising everything that happened.

making a new start.

okay, i get it.

people have needs.

there are some things that are bound to be forgotten in the heat of the moment.

and i just happened to become one of them.

no big deal. right?

i think i'll just keep telling myself that until i feel better.

here's hoping.

9:27 am, july 13 2008.

No comments: