Sunday, May 3, 2009

threesome redux

seeing how a threesome piqued my interest, i went back for seconds.

it was still with the married muscular guy, but this time, the third guy was a friend of his who was joining a contest in a few days. i was quite surprised to see him, as he seemed familiar to me. then i recalled having seen him before in a contest a year back.

i remember him because of his bubble butt. though shorter than me, he was very cute and very muscular. wide and hard, his body was a work of art. he shook my hand, said his name was ed. warm, hard, and rough his hands were. he smiled, and his eyes twinkled.

he suddenly stretched, allowing us to see his muscles through his worn shirt. sorry, he said sheepishly. he was tired, he had been working out the whole day. it was as good as any opening could be.

maybe you need a massage, my married friend said while looking at me.

he didn't reply. instead, he took off his clothes and got on the bed. and soon, we were on top of each other, writhing and rubbing against each other. we made a delicious bed sandwich. nay, a delicious napoleon dessert.

here we were, each so different physically. married guy was smooth, dark, and rough. ed was tanned, muscled, and cute. and me, chinoy and with more hair on my legs than they did.

suck me, ed whispered. we took turns sucking him, then each other. married guy did not lie. ed was packed too. all too soon, they mentioned that they wanted to fuck me. they looked around for condoms. without warning, the lights went out.

it's a sign not to fuck me, i blurted out.

they laughed, and we continued pleasuring each other in total darkness. married guy suddenly moaned. he was cumming, he groaned. he felt around for my face and forced me to accomodate him while he released all he had. he liked to cum in my mouth, he told me once. truth be told, i didn't expect him to cum so soon that night. maybe the darkness turned him on.

i felt someone grip me close to his chest, pulling me on top of him. it was ed. every part of him was like stone. he had been working out straight for a week to prepare, he had said earlier. i felt him poke around, looking to find the hidden hole.

i don't have condoms, i whispered loudly in the dark. i lied. i heard married guy laugh softly. he knew i wasn't so much into it.

ed sighed underneath me. i'll just jack off then, he said. i straddled his muscled body in complete darkness, taking control of my own explosion. i felt hands all over me, squeezing and rubbing. they were either ed's or married guy's. i didn't know, and i didn't care much because i was suddenly on the brink. then i toppled over, spent and exhausted, over ed.

i could feel ed still furiously pumping himself as i laid on top of him, our skin sticky with sweat and with... something else (grin).

i want to cum in your mouth, i heard him whisper. i guess they both had that fetish. i didn't reply, but instead pressed myself closer to him. he gripped me closer. we were panting, him from excitement, and i from exhaustion. suddenly the lights came back on.

married guy was beside us, looking on with a smile as he watched.

there i was, on top of his friend, our mouths beside each other's ear. ed was moaning. and then he suddenly pushed me down. i was caught off-guard, though i couldn't utter a sound as my mouth was suddenly filled with... a lot of things (lol).

many minutes later, after having sexily washed up and gotten dressed, i ended my weekend.

No comments: