Thursday, May 1, 2008

damn you

i met mt for the second time last night.

updated each other for a minute.

then our clothes were off.

he was still beautifully rock hard. large muscles in all the right places.

he had shaved for a contest.

too bad he also shaved his face. i love his stubbly chin grazing all over me.

apparently, his girlfriend almost caught him on his way over.
his new girlfriend.
awww.
how sweet of her to be so vigilant.

drove me crazy with his tongue and hands.
arms and legs tangled in a warm heap.
licking, rubbing, and slippery.
rubbing, squeezing, spanking.
he had to put something in my mouth to silence my moans and groans.
*grin*

at least he didn't try to put it inside.
i don't think i could handle anything that big.
seriously. it's been so long ago since i've done that.

then a good long shower together after.
kneading, kissing, and kneeling.
dried each other carefully.

and what is it about me that encourages people to lift me up?

i have been lifted up like a blushing bride within the week by two guys already.
flattering, i guess.

maybe because it's almost june.

haha!

and minus points on mt for branding me.
forcibly and against my will.
kind of sexy and kinky.
but a little sophomoric.
sigh.

why do testosterone-driven aggressive guys have to do that?

at least the marks are not visible while clothed.

No comments: