Wednesday, May 14, 2008

trey and the city

in anticipation of sex and the city, i decided to review the beloved series.

and i rediscovered a little of myself in each character.

i'm a little bit of miranda. because like her, i can be cynical when it comes to love.

i'm also a bit of charlotte. well, mainly for her decorating style.

yes, my room is mostly white and very much minimal. a little bohemian, a little resort-like, and still city-chic (to me, and hopefully not shitty-chic to others).

samantha is the one i'm most like. well, she's the one i want to be most like. she makes me laugh, she's tough, she's vulnerable, human, and she's so fucking wise. as my good friend tony from palau would say, "samantha is just a gay man trapped in a woman's body."

that guy is probably me.

and oh, carrie. yes, i'm also like you. i'm scared of getting involved with complicated men. and yet i do. i make mistakes.

i'm not one character. i am the whole show.

abso-fuckin-lutely.

No comments: