Friday, February 1, 2008

new years day

feb 1 is my new year's day. it means many things. my mom's birthday, may she rest in peace. it's also the start of the month of hearts, so to speak.

it's also the day i discovered a phenomenal blogger called corporate closet. i've always wanted to blog. i just never did. too lazy. this is probably my nth attempt to write down my thoughts, never mind how un-pc they are.

today has been quite interesting. i made a spell for true love. hehe. and i went to cathedral to light candles for my mom.

some cuties, but today, i am not in the mood for cruising. well maybe a little. if one chances by. i leave it to fate.

so many thoughts racing through my mind. but i think i shall leave them alone for now. enjoy the speed by which they run.

so funny. i'm hearing the song from carrie right now. i love that song. katie irving is the artist i think.

this marks the start of my blog.

No comments: