Friday, February 15, 2008

a new day has begun

with all the fuss about yesterday, i decided to contemplate my so-called love life.

yes, i once fell in love and lust. but i think it had to do more with lust. i was too young to know what to do about it. it was consummated, but i knew it wouldn't work. because he was from another place. should i have pursued it? i think i should have made the effort.

once again i fell in love and lust. with a married officemate. he trained me on my first few months. he was dark, bearded, and broad. he was very friendly and he flirted with me most of the time. never consummated. should i have pursued it? yes yes yes! and now i don't know where he is. i've tried calling my ex officemates if they know where he is. nada.

shit! i've just searched for him in friendster and now he has a profile!

i am so fucking kilig over it. maybe we can finally...

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.