Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the battle of the oc's

i don't know if to cry or to be brave.

work has never been more challenging. meetings take hours to start. and to think this is my fourth day. it's difficult to work in an unstructured and fluid environment. such a new situation for someone who craves limits and scopes like me.

on the other hand, the project is a big one. it helps a lot of people get empowered. helps society. i hope it does. it seems promising. but there are still doubts. there is something off. i can't pinpoint it. but there is.

and if only the people involved would be a bit... time-conscious. no, that's not the word. or maybe it is.

i think i shall go crazy eventually if this keeps up.

according to rona, i baptized someone with my acid tongue.

i was slightly cranky from lack of sleep. sleep debt is now 8 hours from last week. yes, dear reader. i count my sleep debt. and a chirpy over 30-year old woman i was just introduced to plunked down beside me and proceeds to dull my ears with inane chatter. and managed to finagle my phone from my hands and play with it.

trey loves order.

trey loves to help.

but trey can't have both at the same time.

what would trey do?

No comments: