Thursday, March 6, 2008

a day in paradise

i went to visit my ex-company yesterday. and was i surprised to see how many new people have come in because of the number of employees that left. and to hear that there are more leaving is just sad. such a shame to see an international luxury brand go down.

i did my exit interview. and aired out my concerns. i doubt much will be done about my concerns. which can be frustrating. i know i won't be the last one to voice the same concerns. mar is staying until the 31st. with the same concerns.

and i went to visit my old office. half were new people. my god! amidst shouts of "oh my god!", "you're here!", "we miss you!", and "you're looking good!" (ahem), i realized how much i missed most of the lovely people i used to work with.

beso here, beso there. my god. i miss them. we'll probably go out this friday for coffee and chika. although i did catch up much of the office goings-on with liza and mar. mid and top management have really gone power-mad.

and then there was red. the guy i constantly tease to make chula with me. tall, dark, and hard. ahem! he looked good, albeit a bit haggard. i used to think he wasn't my type. but he could be. could i possibly turn him?

and i couldn't believe they haven't processed my last pay yet. it's been more than 2 months.

i don't know why i'm excited today. is it a spillover of my high from yesterday? or is the universe telling me something else?

maybe i'll find out later. if not, i'll find out soon enough!

No comments: