Sunday, March 16, 2008

i'm yours

that's jason mraz for you.

i love this song. so breezy. and so light. it makes me smile. green grass. sunny afternoon. wildflowers. fruit juice over electrically cold globs of ice. white and yellow butterflies. the smell of jasmine in the air. faint sound of laughter and conversation. a bowl of strawberries, some mint leaves and green tea syrup over vanilla and orange gelato.

which is a welcome respite from my morning so far. i've received an email from my former employer stating that all the incentives i've worked hard to meet apparently count to nothing. and i'm cc-ing everyone including the new gm my reply. we'll see how well it goes. *evil grin*

i got krispy kreme!!! sigh. drooling as i write. with the limited easter edition. i love shir for giving me a dozen of the devilishly heavenly donuts.

still not over the flu. i might need to go get a sauna and massage session. ahem.

i think i might continue the job with bubz. i've asked him to fire me. he just laughs. grr. bubz, fire me already!!!

i can't afford to use eye creams on dark louis vuitton bags under my eyes.

No comments: