Wednesday, March 19, 2008

churva

i shaved off my hair. well, rather, the barber did.

i love love love it. so free from the restraints of having to shampoo and apply hair products. because without them, my hair looks like a troll's do. which is a don't for me, yet seemingly a do for many.

celebrated bubz's birthday. it was fun. almost everyone was there. laughed our asses off. and i love bubz's blue candle holder. it's so damn cute. and gave him my starfish necklace. some people are born with that it factor to wear that beautiful necklace. i'm not one of them.

saw the hot bobson guy again after months of absence. daaaaamn!

i'm glad to hear that the last pay mess is almost over. they're just revising the amount. sigh. i heard my former manager went nuts reading the email. apparently, she didn't appreciate that i went over her head directly to all the directors without informing her of my concerns. whatever. she's not exactly the most honest or even most principled managers.

do i not look gay enough? apparently, a female salesperson cannot believe that i prefer men. because i told her i would buy her products if they came with a hot guy whose sole job is to apply the skin products on me.

sigh. if only that was possible.

i need a boyfriend.

No comments: