Thursday, March 20, 2008

disclosure

craziness on a wednesday night.

i find out tonio has a girl admirer. and they're meeting at a bar later. platonic, of course. which left ian a bit selos. daw.

i find out through gj that someone has a small wee-wee. and that he used to peddle it.

but the most shocking thing that night was finding out gj did something intimate with jay. gosh. i never thought. of all people. these two together. gj claims it's the brains that got him going.

jay is not someone who is traditionally attractive to me. i find him annoying sometimes. or maybe it's my self-inflated sense of humor that drives me to get annoyed. god. i can be such an asshole.

i took my shaved head to the bars. it wasn't packed. ian managed to introduce a cute guy to us. lawrence. he whispered, "you're cute." big flirt. i whispered back, "you're cute, too." slut.

someone grabbed my hand as i went out. sorry, sweetie. not my type.

but all that was after going to the tree. where i was pleasantly surprised to have my limb tugged. but not by the masseur of my choice.

looks like i'll be going back to climb the tree.

but after i recover my sleep debt.

1 comment:

Lein said...

wahahahah! I got stuck with the word "wee-wee", thinking of urine... until.. until i read the next words. hehe.